We had the pleasure & honor of traveling to Sedona and meeting up with some Besties for their vow exchange! These amazing souls are chosen family to the 4 of us, and we all got to take part in some way to help with the special day.
This couple - Karen ("KP") & Rich have been dating for 11 years, are November babies, and got married among the vortex energies at 11am at Bell Rock, Sedona, AZ on 11/11/2023 (which breaks down to an 11 master number in numerology!)
The Universe aligned all the things - including the placement of that stunning S.U.N.!!! (I can enhance images with artificial sun reflection but the actual spires are another thing.) And I LOOOVE me some sun spires! (And most anything authentic/ REAL!) Many shy away from it - but the Etheral qualities and the mood that can create is one of my fave opportunities. The weather was perfect during our visit and the entire trip was a fun adventure! (There will be images outlining the rest of our ventures in another post.)
We also had the pleasure of reuniting with a friend of KP whom I'd met a couple of times prior to his move to Cali - named Josh, and got to meet his girlfriend, Jen - both of whom are a joy to know and whose energies coalesced with ours as though we've already known them both for years!
Can't say enough positive things about the entire experience. Here, we outline the wedding day in detail - featuring the images I had the opp to collect during this beautiful union of hearts & souls! (with permission from the crew) Makes a fab opp for sharing as well!
[Disclaimers: Their hired photog selected the poses for their pre-wedding couple shots. I'm more of the fly-on-the-wall-type, capturing things that are occurring naturally - and turning it into an artistic memory! Although I don't consider myself "fluent" in Photoshop - I have much experience with the basics (tweaking color tone, saturation, brightness levels, contrast, sharpness, etc) - while also incorporating fun hues/ effects/ enhancements/ b&w, etc, etc per the mood of a moment ++... Also - being that I was a bonus-photog (with limited equipment anymore - including a flash that barely fits my cam!), I couldn't nab many close-ups as I didn't want to get in the way of the peeps who were part of the hired wedding crew... So we nabbed some fun shots of details/ attire/ etc afterward at the couple's AirB&B!]
Enjoy :) :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment